- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment using Solidworks.
- Measure and draft existing parts and assemblies to I53 manufacturing specifications
- Design and draft new parts and assemblies based from existing designs
- Design and draft new parts and assemblies to customers specifications
- Understand manufacturing processes in design and drafting of parts and assemblies
- Produce Bills of materials and shop procedure routings in ERP system
- Assist with producing; shop orders, packing slips, shipping & receiving paperwork, purchase orders……
- Assist with nesting parts for CNC cutting table
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4 degree preferred but not required – willing to train strong candidate
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Versed in 3D modeling / drafting software – Solidworks preferred.
- Versed in ANSI drafting standards
- Capable of using measuring tools for use in reverse engineering parts
- Willing and able to: lift part, climb in / on equipment and do research to reverse engineer parts and develop new parts and assemblies